12 search results
- Connecting to calibre: How can I get books to be automatically sent to CC when it connects as
Answer: When CC connects as a wireless device, it asks calibre for any updated metadata for books already on the device. It does not ask calibre ...
- Connecting to calibre: I have books calibre shows as "On Device" but not as "In Library". What do
Answer: Sometimes books that CC finds when doing a wireless connect using its "scan on connect" option are are not in the calibre library or not ...
- Marking books read and syncing that information with calibre: Can I synchronize CC's Read and Date Read information with calibre?
Answer: Yes, as long as you are using calibre 1.28 or later. CC's Read information can be synchronized with a calibre Yes/No custom column, and CC's ...
- Marking books read and syncing that information with calibre: Can I sync only one of the Read or Date Read values?
Answer: Yes. Enter the lookup name only for the column you want to sync. The other column will not be transferred to or from calibre. ...
- Marking books read and syncing that information with calibre: What rules are used to decide whether CC's or calibre's value is used when syncing
Answer: 1) The first time you sync (connect as a wireless device) after setting the lookup names, calibre and CC do a special sync. If CC's ...
- Marking books read and syncing that information with calibre: I changed the read information in both calibre and CC. What happens when I sync?
Answer: If both the value in CC and the value in calibre have changed since the last sync (connection as a wireless device) then the value ...
- Marking books read and syncing that information with calibre: Is Read information transferred when I download a book using the content server or cloud
Answer: If the library from which the book is being downloaded contains a Yes/No custom column with the lookup name entered into CC, then that Read ...
- CC Cloud Connection: Can I sync information back to calibre using CC Cloud?
Answer: No. CC Cloud is strictly read-only. The only CC connection type that syncs information back to calibre is the wireless device. ...
- Reader apps and devices: [Android] Using Kindle for Android with Calibre Companion
Answer: Using Kindle for Android (K4A) with CC + calibre presents challenges. The first is the Digital Rights Management (DRM) applied by Amazon to most books. ...
- Reader apps and devices: [Android] Problems with syncing read positions in reader apps like Moon+
Answer: Several reader apps such as Moon+ have the ability to sync where you are in a book between multiple devices. They usually do this using ...
- Marking books read and syncing that information with calibre: What does "Sync newer book files" (Settings / Connecting to calibre) do?
Answer: If you check this setting, a new connection line "Wireless Device/sync books" will be added to the Connect menu. If you use this wireless device ...
- CC Cloud Connection: How can I see my custom "columns made from other columns" in the Cloud Connection's
Answer: Requires CC V5.1.1 or later and calibre 2.54 or later If CC and calibre are new enough then the CC can show custom "columns built from ...
The most popular searches are:
- Onedrive (4563x)
- dropbox (3475x)
- cloud (3437x)
- connect (3303x)
- getting error when opening book (3159x)
- google play books (3091x)
- Upload content to cloud (2928x)
- choose reader (2838x)
- kindle (2260x)
- reader (2058x)
- sync (1809x)
- import (1689x)
- Refresh (1666x)
- delete (1523x)
- sd (1481x)
- Google Drive (1397x)
- grouping (1372x)
- Loading (1233x)
- Drive (1170x)
- Network (1108x)